Thursday, July 4, 2019

New Age Movement Occult

Law of Attraction Deception


Back in December of 2017, freshly dropped out of college, deep in depression, heartbroken and feeling very empty; one night while I was on Youtube, a random video appeared on my feed which was completely different from the fashion and culture videos that I was used to viewing. Me being curious, I started watching the video to see what it was about. It was explaining the Law of Attraction and how to manifest. The whole philosophy about the Law of Attraction is the belief that positive or negative experiences into a person's life; Based on the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from pure energy, and that through the process of like energy, and that through the process of like energy attracting like energy a person can improve their own health, wealth and personal relationships. Discovering that video, I felt that it was specifically meant for me; like it was a calling on me. I was still surrounded by the midst of baptist denomination that my family was in and seeing the hypocrisy of it all, which caused me to err and run away from that completely, leading into the new age movement thinking it was the real deal.

All I wanted was to not have to struggle in despair any longer and wanted to finally be happy and enjoy life in abudance in all ways; career, personal, health and love. Being 20 at the time, making a self determination that I would reach my first million by the age of 25 and following the New Age Movement would help me progress to that. (The video explaining the movement was split into many key points which I don't wish to share or promote being that I do not advise anybody to dabble or get involved with that whatsoever) I was faithfully following it all. The beggining stages of me being into the new age, I would speak many things into existential and act as if it's already in reality, keeping the 'positive' mindset until the things I wanted actually became a reality. At first I was exceedingly happy and very grateful for the gifts and wants that were coming my way. Months into it, due to going through a bit of hardship and rough environment, I began to take the new age to the next step and that's when I went to a psychic medium for a reading which caused me to get more exceedingly happy and surprised about what was in store for me. After that first visit to the psychic, I then started to become so fascinated with the tarot readings along with the zodiac signs which then led to being addicted. I started to judge and read people based off of their birth signs. I'd read my zodiac advise daily, also for the weekly even gazing into the month and even the base of the year. I was using the tarot as a tool to have full control of my life. I wanted and felt the need to know what was happening at all times, the people in my life and their thoughts and motives in regards to me. Towards the end of 2018-entering into 2019, the new age theology gassed me up. I started to exalt myself and decided to distance myself and no longer associate with a lot of individuals in my life who I felt was 'toxic' to my well being, who I felt didn't deserve me in their lives anymore; from friends, colleagues to family members and even someone who I was madly in love with. I then took it a step further and was into opening my 3rd eye and unlocking other chakras. I had the gems and stones and the sages and the tarot card readers to rely on. I felt very powerful and on top of the world at that time of my life...That was until I experienced something so terrifying..."Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." ~Proverbs 16:18

Back in March 2nd 2019, since I was all about work work work and still dealing with a bunch of other things, I decided to ease myself and go out to the bar for drinks and to mingle and lowkey network to get my mind off of my situations. I had one too many drinks like 7 main drinks plus the many shots that were given to me which was a first for me because I wasn't even big on drinking, along with smoking marijuana and having a bunch of zodiac conversations with my peers. Out and about all night, I didn't head back into my apartment until 5am the following morning and was thanking God and 'The Universe' (false god) for such a night out...Falling into a deep sleep, still drunk and high under the influence, in what I thought was just a sleep was really an outer body experience, I saw a demon face to face and the look and grin that it had towards me was so evil; more rage and envy than any human being can stir up. It had the look of "I finally got you." I was so horrified that as soon as I saw just a quick glance of the demon, I awoke out of my sleep and I called out on JESUS' name. I never was praying to Jesus during that time and he was never on my mind at all but rather I was worshipping the false god and "The Universe". After calling on Jesus, I was introduced to Christ in the purest form, and I came to realize that the HOLY BIBLE is real, JESUS is real and that everything I was doing as regards to the new age movement was of the devil and I was decieved greatly.

Finally realizing what I was participating in was witchcraft. Then realizing that literally everything I was doing was an abomination and was wicked to the Lord. "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God." ~Leviticus 19:31 "And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people." ~Leviticus 20:6 "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." ~Proverbs 20:1 "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit." ~Ephesians 5:18 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." ~1 Peter 5:8 I give glory to God because I could have died that night in so many sins, casted straight to hell which is what the devil would have loved. However, God gave me another chance at this thing called life to get it right and he began to teach me the truth of it all. Everything that I believed in via through life and especially the new ageism, God's word via the Holy Bible debunked all of it...

1) I really thought and claimed myself to be devine but then was hit with the truth that I am not such but yet a sinner. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" ~Jeremiah 7:9 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, and evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." ~Mark 7:21-23

2) I thought salvation was a correct thought, then understanding that it's the deliverance from the consequence of our sins. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." ~Romans 6:23 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." ~Ephesians 2:8-9 The salvation is found through no one but Jesus Christ alone. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him." ~Romans 5:9 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we bust be saved." ~Acts 4:12

3) I thought that all the miracles and blessings were from my own mind and God of the universe. Using him as a genie. Now, realizing and finally truly appreciating that all of the blessings are all from the Lord. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Jesus Christ." ~Phillipians 4:19 "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." ~Proverbs 16:4 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." ~Matthew 5:6 

4) I used to think that I was anointed but then coming to my senses that neither me or anyone on this earth, whether past or present is such, except for Jesus Christ. "He said unto them, 'But whom say ye that I am?' Peter answering said, 'The Christ of God.'" ~Luke 9:20 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye crucified, both Lord and Christ." ~Acts 2:36 "The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?" ~1 Corinthians 10:16 

Basically the New Age Movement caused me to put myself on a pedastool that is really only fit for Jesus Christ. I was seasoned with self-centerdness which is totally against scripture. Like John the baptist said, "He must increase, but I must decrease." ~John 3:30...Today many people are so into the New Ageism and Oprah Winfrey is known for promoting it as she believes there are many ways to God (which I plan to cover that in another topic of it's own) and pretty much mostly if not all celebrities are into it as well. Influencing the masses just like how I was once under the hypnosis of it. I thank God for pulling me out of that demon summoning belief system and into the newness of Christ. Even though I constantly have to deny myself and give up a lot, I still feel at ease and relieved from all my heartake of my former life before coming to the knowledge of the truth. The light has set me free. I give all the glory to God because I'm not deserving.

-----for biblical truth and edification visit dontperish.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment