H O L L Y W E I R D
Before Christ, I was an aspiring fashion designer. I've had a deep passion for it ever since I was a child. Due to the struggle and rough childhood, I was determined to be something and be very successful at it. Seeing all of the celebrities on the television screen, I was quite intrigued and imagined myself becoming one of them. I used to daydream about me being famous with all the nice luxuries, hitting red carpet, etc.. It consumed most of my thoughts, using it to escape whatever situation I was in at the time. I wanted to make a name and legacy for myself like how I saw all of the public figures in the media and tabloids. Dealing with major depression at such a young age, trauma, ptsd and my biggest battle which was dealing with multiple extreme narcissists and overcoming the abuse from them, I was extremely determined to follow after my dreams and goals, unaware that I was actually becoming quite narcissistic myself the closer I got accomplishing my missions to get where I wanted to go. I wanted to live the lavish lifestyle and wanted to be seen and heard so I can fill the void that was in my life. To feel and be important, whereas most of my life I felt worthless, I wanted it all to change and fashion was my gateway to it all and I had it all planned out for a very very long time, before I was able to even make any moves due to my age restriction..(12 years old)
----- From going to college studying Fashion Design, Never did I actually plan on getting a degree, spending years of study and stuff just to obtain a piece of paper was pointless to me, I just wanted to learn the basics and the ins and outs of the textiles and the industry. Once I got called quits to college and decided to drop out, I applied what I learned from school and started doing my own thing from the ground up. People didn't take me serious at first, that was until I had lauched my debut collection...Then afterwards everything I was wishing and striving for since childhood was starting to come my way. Slowly but definitely surely. I went from being overlooked to the center of attention everywhere I went in my city. Getting all types of stares and attention from left and right, all kinds of compliments and little perks. Having a lot of recognition being given to me that I was not used to ever before. I had the looks and personality and the charm that had people swept away...What I thought to be cool and awesome at first, was actually starting to become quite stressful and annoying for me...People were only around me for either 2 things, money and/or sexual relations. I was never that type of person to have casual fornication going on. I started to feel that people only saw me as something nice to look at, an object rather than an actual human being. Mostly, if not all the individuals I was around and associating with really didn't care about me at all whatsoever, moreso groupies and fan like behaviour to be honest. I started to go insane on the inside because even though I had so many contacts in my phone, I didn't have anybody genuinely there for me the way that I was always there for others...I then started to become very defensive which led me to getting prideful and haughty. "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." ~Proverbs 16:18
----- After dealing with a lot and almost dying in my sins which led me into Christ, the Lord humbled me greatly! I ended up quitting the job I had which I was using to help with my career and while he gave me just a little mere glimpse of what it's like being famous, he then revealed to me the REAL DEAL industry life and what I discovered was so shocking! In order to strive in any industry in Hollywood whether if it's music, film, sports or any other entertainment field, there are sacrifices that has to be made..Demonic and evil types of sacrifices such as sacrificing friend or family members. Sodomite rituals, pedophiliac rituals, displaying satanic anti-christ in anyway possible, etc...(do your own research on it) "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, 'All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.' Then Jesus saith unto him, 'Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.'" ~Matthew 4:8-10...To become successful and obtain the riches and luxuries that comes with being famous you have to abide by whatever rules the big dogs behind the scenes give you and you're controlled like a puppet and it's really hard to get out of it because of a contract that was signed and IF you even try to get out before they're done with you, they will make up all kinds of rumors or trials or situations to make your life very difficult and miserable...Hollywood is all occult and pretty much everything in this fallen world is of satan. "The god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ." ~2 Corinthians 4:4...I can't believe I was headed towards that unknowingly and if my life was stressful with the situations I was dealing with in just my city, the industry would have swallowed me up and spat me right out! I give glory to God for calling on me before I was really in it forreal.
----- Every very successful individual in the industry, no matter the field has sold their souls for the riches and stuff that it has to offer but it's all temporary and it's really not worth it as we all were born naked, bringing nothing into this world and when it's our time to go, we surely can't take anything with us. "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." ~James 4:14 "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out." ~1 Timothy 6:7...Now that the truth has set me free, I actually like not being the center of attenion, I don't care to be famous anymore, I don't have to worry about people starring at me, lusting after me with lasciviousness, nobody committing adultery in their hearts, nobody trying to use me for money nor set me up. I'm not in the forefront and I've fallen off the face of the Earth. I love it like that. I'm much more humble than I've ever been. I give all the glory and praise to God. He truly has worked on me from the inside out. My new life is so simple I love it actually...I'm not bothering nobody, nor do I care what the next person is doing. My focus is only on making this lifetime count by doing the will of the Lord and seeking the riches in heaven, rather than on this Earth. "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." ~Matthew 6:19-20...Being in Christ, God has filled that void that was in my life that I was trying to use a career to fulfill. My mind is on eternal rather than the things on this perishing Earth. I used to be so materialistic but now I understand that it's all realy worthless. The jewelry, fashionable wardrobe, etc...It's all worthless and now I've adapted to living simple. Less is more whereas more money definitely causes more problems.
----- What's truly heartbreaking is how all of these celebrities and pretty much anybody who is living the lavish rich lifestyle in this lifetime in today's world won't be living in it in the next but rather eternal damnation and suffering and seperation from God...Unless they REPENT and follow the 5 Biblical Gospel Points. "And behold, one came and said unto him, 'Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?' And he said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.' He saith unto him, 'Which?' Jesus said, 'Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as tyself.' The young man saith unto him, 'All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?' Jesus said unto him, 'If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.' But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then Jesus said unto his disciples, 'Verily I say unto you, That a rich an shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.'" ~Matthew 19:16-24 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" ~Mark 8:36... At first I thought I could do both the fashion and be in Christ but Jesus made it evident that I can't serve two masters. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." ~Matthew 6:24...So with that being said, bye-bye fashion industry and your occult ways! I rather strive to enter into the kingdom of heaven and be on the winning team which is Christ Jesus and be a slave to him rather than to fully enjoy the temporary lavish lifestyle on this earth in this lifetime then to spend eternity in HELL, seperation from God forever. It really isn't worth it at all and I don't wish hell on ANYBODY and neither does God. That's why he said to strive to enter into the kingdom of heaven. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." ~Luke 13:24...Everything we do in this life, we will be held accountable in the next. It's either two destinations, HEAVEN or HELL...which will you choose?
----- What's truly heartbreaking is how all of these celebrities and pretty much anybody who is living the lavish rich lifestyle in this lifetime in today's world won't be living in it in the next but rather eternal damnation and suffering and seperation from God...Unless they REPENT and follow the 5 Biblical Gospel Points. "And behold, one came and said unto him, 'Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?' And he said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.' He saith unto him, 'Which?' Jesus said, 'Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as tyself.' The young man saith unto him, 'All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?' Jesus said unto him, 'If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.' But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then Jesus said unto his disciples, 'Verily I say unto you, That a rich an shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.'" ~Matthew 19:16-24 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" ~Mark 8:36... At first I thought I could do both the fashion and be in Christ but Jesus made it evident that I can't serve two masters. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." ~Matthew 6:24...So with that being said, bye-bye fashion industry and your occult ways! I rather strive to enter into the kingdom of heaven and be on the winning team which is Christ Jesus and be a slave to him rather than to fully enjoy the temporary lavish lifestyle on this earth in this lifetime then to spend eternity in HELL, seperation from God forever. It really isn't worth it at all and I don't wish hell on ANYBODY and neither does God. That's why he said to strive to enter into the kingdom of heaven. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." ~Luke 13:24...Everything we do in this life, we will be held accountable in the next. It's either two destinations, HEAVEN or HELL...which will you choose?
----- for biblical truth and edification visit dontperish.com
No comments:
Post a Comment