Saturday, June 8, 2019

Good News Gospel & Finding Eternal Life

so satisfied since I met JESUS


I remember when I first started reading the bible and I was so fascinated to learn and actualy know about the REAL JESUS CHRIST versus what I was being told in the false man made evangelical "churches". I was being taught that you can go to an alter, repeat a sinners prayer, accept Jesus as my lord and saviour and be baptized by water so all my sins can be washed away and I then will be guranteed eternal salvation no matter what and then would just have to make sure I'm attending Sunday "church" on a regular basis.... Well, when I was reading the New Testament, I didn't find any of that in the scriptures... I then discovered The REAL way to find eternal life was by following the 5 BIBLICAL GOSPEL POINTS which are 

{1} Faith ~ Faith that Jesus Christ died on the cross without wrinkle and without blemish, being the true perfect sacrifice, washing all of our sins away. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

{2} Repentance ~ Turning away from one's self wicked and sinful ways and converting to God's holy ways. "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." ~Luke 13:3

{3} Born Again ~ You MUST be born of God's HOLY SPIRIT to be able to see eternal life. When being born again, you are blessed with a new heart and a new mind to be able to then serve the Lord. "Jesus answered and said unto him, 'Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God'." ~John 3:3

{4} Holiness w/ Obedience ~ If you're changed by the Lord and his spirit, As evidence and true love, you should and would strive to leave all sin, worldiness, carnality and false ways, also obey his commandments, and be holy in all your ways. "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." ~1Peter 1:15,16 "And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him." ~Hebrews 5:9 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." ~Hebrews 12:14

{5} Endurance ~ You MUST keep clinging and abiding with Christ via the saving faith until the end of life, unless you lose the faith. [Matthew Chapter 10] & [1 Corinthians Chapter 15]

----- It was very satisfying to fully understand the REAL RAW BIBLICAL GOSPEL and really appreciate what CHRIST did for me and every other single human being in this world, including you! He gave his life for all of us, so in return he wants us to give our lives up as a living sacrifice for him. "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." ~Romans 12:1 ..That's the TRUE way to eternal life and I think it's a reasonable and fair exhange especially since his sacrifice outweighs ANY sacrifice that we can make and not only that, he has so many great rewards for his true people that the human mind can't even fathom!! "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." ~John 14: 1-3 

----- Pretty much all of my life I was being decieved greatly thinking It was an easy believe gospel. Growing up in a baptist believing family and "church" system, I thought it was basically works based instructions for eternal life and it's quite funny to me now knowing the truth and reflecting on the false man made ways, it kinda reminds me of the Pharasees back in the biblical times who Jesus rebuked. [Matthew 23: 13-36] ...Sunday holiness and Monday-Saturday worldliness is the equivelent to water and oil, it doesn't mix! GOD is a jealous God and he deserves much more than just 2 hours-1 day out of the week of worship. It's quite blasphemous to be honest. We are commanded to be living sacrifices and as long as we're breathing, we are living. We live 24/7 7 days a week, so therefore the Sunday worship is very vain! The 5 biblical points isn't just a religious action but moreso a way of life. Once the light has been revealed upon you, you no longer live your life selfish, anyway you want but instead you live to serve God alone. We must take up our crosses and follow Jesus, litersally! "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, 'If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?'" ~Matthew 16: 24-26 ..Jesus also said we must worship in spirit and truth. "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." ~John 4:24 ..There's nothing true about denominationalism and it's ways. The truth is following the New Testament body via the HOLY BIBLE that Jesus ordained for his people to follow. 

----- I'm free from deception and I grew a more authentic love and appreciation for the Lord than I ever have growing up in false man made denominationalism and the buildings that people call "church".. "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deciet, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after CHRIST." ~colossians 2:8 ..I have wasted almost all of my life so far being decieved in this crazy perverse world but I thank for Lord for redeeming me and shining his light upon me. Better late than never and I'm glad that I can walk in spirit and truth now.. It's really a fresh breath of air knowing the truth as it has set me free! God has done many great things for me that I'm not even worthy of and because of that, I am so satisfied since I met Jesus. 

----- for biblical truth and edification visit dontperish.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment